Rules & Regulation
- The students are expected to be regular in attending the school. Attendance on re-opening day after each vacation is compulsory.
- In case of absence from school, due information must be sent by the parents or guardian, in the form of written application.
- In case of prolonged illness, the application must be supported by a Medical Certificate by competent authority.
- In special circumstances leave will be recommended by the Principal, only on the recommendation of the class teacher.
- Leave for two days can be granted by the class teacher and for more than that, only by the Principal.
- If a student abstains from the school for six days continuously in a month, without the leave application, his/her name will be struck off from the rolls of the school.
- A fine of Rs. 20/- per day will be charged from the students abstaining from the school without proper application or from uniform defaulters.
- Leave can be sanctioned during the examination days only under unavoidable or critical circumstances and that too with the prior permission of the Principal, on Medical grounds only.
- Any relative, servant or unknown person will not be permitted, in any case, to receive the child from the school, without parents' written request.